The Lane County Sheriff’s Office has extended the Level 3 (GO NOW) evacuation notice for the East Waldo area to include Shadow Bay Campground and the area to the southwest of Bobby Lake.
Level 3 means leave immediately! Do NOT take time to gather things. GO NOW. There is immediate and imminent danger and you should evacuate immediately.
The Lane County Sheriff’s Office has extended the Level 2 (Be Set) evacuation notice for the East Waldo area to include the area southwest of Bobby Lake following the county line to Highway 58.
The Deschutes County Sheriff’s Office has extended the Level 2 (Be Set) evacuation notice to all areas east of the current Level 3 Evacuation Area out to approximately 2 miles including Johnny Lake, Clover Meadow, Lemish Lake, Many Lakes Trailhead north to the line between Township 19 and 20 (just south of Winopee Lake).
Level 2 means you must prepare to leave at a moment’s notice, and this may be the only notice that you receive. Public safety personnel cannot guarantee they will be able to notify you if conditions rapidly deteriorate.
The Deschutes County Sheriff’s Office has enacted a Level 1 (Be Ready) evacuation notice for the following areas:
All areas east of the current Level 2 Evacuation Area, north of FS 4290, west of Cascade Lakes Hwy, and South of the line between Township 19 and 20 (just north of Corral Swamp). Cultus Lake Resort, Cultus Lake Campground and Little Cultus Lake Campground are excluded from this Level 1 Evacuation at this time, but could be included if conditions change.
Level 1 (Be Ready) means you should be aware of the danger that exists in your area, monitor local media outlets and telephone devices to receive further information. This is the time for preparation and precautionary movement of persons with special needs, mobile property, pets and livestock. People should make the best possible decisions for their safety.
Continue to closely monitor your phone, local media and www.LaneCountyOR.gov/CedarCreek for information.
LEVEL 3 (GO NOW) EVACUATION NOTICE REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Islet Campground, North Waldo Campground and Harralson Horse Camp
- All dispersed camping and recreation in the area east of the Waldo Lake shoreline between the United State Forest Service forest closure to the north, and south to Shadow Bay Campground, and east to the Charlton Lake and Taylor Lake areas.
- Forest Service Road 19 (Aufderheide Drive) from milepost 20 (just east of Kiahanie Campground) to milepost 35 (south of Roaring River Campground). This includes the Box Canyon Campground, Box Canyon Staging Area/Horse Camp and Skookum Creek Campground and all surrounding dispersed camping areas.
- Irish and Taylor Lake campgrounds and dispersed camping in the Charlton and Taylor lakes areas and north along the Pacific Crest Trail to Lindick Lake. Level 3 means leave immediately! Do NOT take time to gather things. GO NOW. There is immediate and imminent danger and you should evacuate immediately.
LEVEL 2 (Be Set) EVACUATION NOTICE REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- The area between Taylor Lake and Lemish Lake along the Taylor Burn Road, including the Many Lakes and Metolius-Windigo Trailheads.
See an online map at https://bit.ly/CedarCreekEvacMap.
The Willamette National Forest and Deschutes National Forest are planning additional forest closures to be enacted within the next week.